Thursday, March 5, 2009
One Month!!
Yesterday was Garrett's 1 month birthday and to celebrate we took more pictures of him next to his Airborne bear. He really doesn't like getting his picture taken yet...can you tell? And before anyone asks, no we don't know how much he weighs or how tall he is now. The Army hospital doesn't require a 1-month check-up, just a 2-week and a 2-month. So next month we can give everyone an update on his stats. I tried putting him on the bathroom scale but he was so squirmy the weight kept changing. Maybe I'll take him to the grocery store and weigh him like a bunch of bananas. Ha! Anyway, Mike and Nancy are here for their first visit with their grandson and it's been fun for all but I'm going to let Russ post those pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's getting SO big! It looks like his legs have stretched out too. Megan still prefers to keep hers tucked in.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Garrett!!! Seems like you're having a good time being born so far... Maybe sleeping more would help. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteWOW! He's huge!!! Love the pics!