Saturday, July 4, 2009

Five Months!!

Yes, our baby is 5 months old today. Wow. As cliche as it sounds, time really does fly by! I never updated with his 4 month stats so I guess I'll do that now. These measurements were taken a few weeks ago. Height: 26 1/4 inches Weight: 14 lbs 7oz And I never remember the whole head circumference details. I guess his noggin is just the right size. :) We're all VERY VERY excited to be visiting our family and friends in Illinois in just one more week so he can show everyone how much he's grown. The big move is getting closer all the time!






3 comments:

  1. I love the one where Garrett is holding the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big. I hope I get to meet him soon. He is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! He will break many hearts mom/nancy

    ReplyDelete