Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Toilet Paper Monster

Garrett and I were playing in his room today when he high-tailed it into the hallway like he's done a hundred times before. I step into the hallway after him to find our little guy in the pose below, looking oh-so-proud of himself. Thankfully, I cleaned our bathroom in the last couple of days! I'm sure this won't be the last time our t.p. ends up on the floor. :-)




Garrett is wearing some fun pj's and digging into his toy bin.


I just love the way he squats and kneels. His little feet are too precious!


Garrett met his Uncle Phillip for the first time last weekend. They had fun getting to know each other.


Garrett looks a little uneasy up so high, but he giggled anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one where he looks like he's praying! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete