On Tuesday, Russ was in class allll day as usual so Krista and I took Garrett to do some errand-running and to play at the park. It was beautiful and warm but kind of windy. It's hard enough to get Garrett to leave a hat on in perfect wind conditions, but it's nearly impossible with anything more than a breeze. :-) Nevertheless, we had a great time and then did a lap around the walking trail. I enjoyed watching Garrett play with his Auntie instead of being the only one chasing him down.
Getting a boost up the slide
Going down a windy little slide
Crossing a bridge with Aunt Krista
Playing a racing game
Swing me higher Aunt Krista!! (Actually, it was shortly after this that he started looking a bit dizzy and we had to stop.)
Going down the BIG slide
Taking a break on our walk...Garrett discovered the sunblock in my purse.
He also found a pacifier and ran away with both items.
I LOVE his shirt!!
ReplyDelete