Yes, our baby boy is 1 1/2 years old. Technically he hit this milestone last week, but I didn't blog about it until today so I could give you his current stats. It's hard to believe that it's been a year and half since Garrett entered our world. I can't imagine life without him now! He's sweet, active, smiley, independent, stubborn and smart. Just like his parents. :-) The only question is...where did our baby go??
February 4, 2009
7 lb 6 oz
20 1/2 inches
August 4, 2010
21 lb 14 oz
32 1/2 inches
This is what happens in his room if he's left alone there. First he plays with his toys then he climbs on the glider. And glides. And glides. Then he hops to the ottoman. Then back to gliding. Such a boy!
I think you picked the perfect chair! Who knew it was also good for gymnastics?!?! He looks so healthy and happy and ready for his toddler years: I can do it my self.
ReplyDelete