It's been a stay-at-home kind of day today...we've got a plumber jack-hammering in our bathroom trying to fix a broken pipe, Russ needed to study and work on lessons, and it's a little too windy outside to play in the backyard (BIG branches fall off our trees too often in the wind!). So I decided to finally make and frost some sugar cookies with Garrett. He helped mix the dough, roll it out, use the cookie cutters and frost them too! He did pretty well, especially considering how much he loooooves frosting. :) I love my little man and how much he loves to "help" me.
This is his "Cheese!" face. :)
Cutting out the cookies...
...putting on some sprinkles...
...and eating as much frosting as possible.
At least he was happy to share with his Daddy!
Rolling out the dough like a big boy
Yummy!!!
well aren't you the cutest little cookie maker gramma has ever seen. I'm making some cookie dough for us to make when you get here. You can even eat some more if mommy lets you.It's 10 days till you all get here. Yahoo. Love you Garrett Michael. xoxoxo gramma Koch.
ReplyDelete