Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

And no, I'm not talking about the kind of baby baptism sometimes done with sprinkling water on their heads. :) Some wonderful friends of mine threw me a "Sprinkle" in honor of our soon-to-arrive little man last weekend. (I assured them that I didn't need a full-on "Shower" since we had so many of the larger items from when Garrett was born. Thus the "Sprinkle" was created.) It was so much fun getting a bunch of ladies together to talk babies and life. And they blessed us more than I anticipated...our diaper supply is well-stocked now! It was special, too, to have Russ's mom and sister there with us. :) If only this baby boy knew how much he was loved already. Maybe then he'd be more anxious to come out!!

The super-yummy sporty cake.


The diaper cake was too cute. Gotta love Mickey Mouse!


The super-preggo (me) with the cake table.

Nancy (Russ's mom), me, and Hillary (aka Aunt Hi-wee according to Garrett)

My party-planning girls...they rock! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day and enjoyed meeting all your friends. grammy

    ReplyDelete