Monday, October 24, 2011

Go Rangers!!

Anyone who knows my husband also knows of his love of sports. Specifically Texan sports teams. For the second year in a row, our Texas Rangers have made it to the World Series. And so we support our team as best we can, as you'll see in the pictures below. The series is currently tied 2-2 but we're hoping the Rangers pull off another big W tonight and win it all this time around. You can do it!!




Helloooo there!! You better be cheering for the Rangers...I'm watching you!



Nolan and his buddy Isaac were both sporting some Rangers gear. I love the man-hug Isaac is giving him (In the other pic he's trying to eat his ear I think!)

Looking super-cute in the baseball his Great-Aunt Chris sent him! Love it!!

Family picture in our sporty clothes. We were at a Rangers-watching party after a full day of celebrating my 30th birthday. Yes, I said 3-0. Yikes. But I'm blessed beyond reason so I won't complain about my first 30 years going by so quickly. :)

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun party-Go Rangers!grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for loving my son soooooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete