Thursday, June 14, 2012

Road Trip--Part One

Last month we hit the road and traveled to Illinois to see my family and meet my new nephew, Mr. Blaine Boston. :) We had a blast and I was so busy having fun that I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked. Maybe I'll post more at a later date, but for now, these will have to do.

Garrett's favorite place to hang out at his Grandma and Grandpa's house...the front windows! He has a step-stool that he no longer needs in order to see outside. And now Nolan can stand up there too. :)

I seeee you!

Grandpa helps Nolan ride the rocking lion for the first time, just like his big brother did two years ago.

Elevate Church sure wore these guys out. Grandpa has his oldest AND his youngest grandsons in this picture.

Campfire time! Garrett loved helping to cook the hot dogs and then eating one for his dinner.

Nolan loved being spoiled by his Grandma.


Yum!!

This is how Nolan hung out while the marshmallows got toasted.

Waiting for his first smore experience.


Hmmm...not sure about this...

It's stuck to my tongue!

Licking off the chocolate.

Watching how Daddy does this...

...and trying it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment