Saturday, December 15, 2012

Snowman Pizza Night

Pinterest strikes again! I saw the cutest picture of a snowman-shaped pizza and just had to recreate it. Garrett had a good time helping me with the multiple steps. Nolan, on the other hand, chose to whine the entire time until he got some cheese and olives to snack on. :) Here are some pictures from our pizza-making.

Garrett took this picture of me grating the mozzarella cheese. He was very very proud of himself for getting my whole face in the picture. 


A little pre-cooking silliness 

 Our end product
 
This is the look I get right before he starts full-on wailing. The paci comes out and it gets really loud.




 I told you he loves olives!!!

This is what I got when I told him they were all gone. I promise, I do feed him. He was also very tired at that point. Silly boy, 1 year-olds need more than 30 minutes of napping per day! 

And then he played with the Christmas tree and all was right with the world once again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment