Monday, May 31, 2010

Packing for San Antonio

While we were packing to go to San Antonio, Garrett found one of the little stretchy hats he got at the hospital when he was first born. Just for fun I tried to stretch it around his head.To my surprise it barely stayed on and he didn't take it off right away. A little bit later Russ was working on updating his ipod with new playlists for our 5 hour drive when Garrett decided he wanted to listen too. He's becoming quite the character these days and is showing his personality more and more. We love it! (Except when he keeps turning the TV off and on when we're trying to watch the morning news.)

Our funny little man...he likes sliding off the couch and futon now too, as you can see.

I especially like the way Garrett's trying to "help" his daddy put the earbud in. And the last picture looks like they're singing along together--Devil Went Down to Georgia was their favorite song of the day.

1 comment:

  1. 2nd pic is that a gig'em thumb I see??? Love getting off the couch and singing with dad, grammy

    ReplyDelete