Thursday, January 27, 2011

Half-Naked Runaway

Well, if that title didn't get your attention then you have become seriously desensitized to crazy headlines. Ha!

Garrett is learning new things right and left these days. He can say more words, including "please, blue, and stinky." I love hearing him say stinky because he pinches his nose just like I taught him. This is what caused his half-naked escape the other day. I realized as I walked past him in the living room that he had made a smelly deposit in his diaper. So I asked, "Garrett...do you have a stinky diaper?" And he repeated the word stinky several times for me. Then I quickly changed his stinky behind and as I was reaching for the fresh new diaper he made a run for it! He immediately ran for his play shopping cart and climbed on in. I guess the cold plastic on his rear end didn't bother him because he stayed like that for as long as I let him. Boys...you just never know what will happen next. :)

Stinky!!




These pictures are only funny when you know that he's smiling so big because he has no diaper on.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so proud of himself for making an escape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats our grandson. He's cute even in the buff. we love your little escapee! G & G Koch

    ReplyDelete